Plajja - Business, Marketing & Money Making Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayBox – paybox.me

Go down

PayBox – paybox.me  Empty PayBox – paybox.me

Post by amath Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 am

PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:
• Person-to-Person transactions and Debit Card.
• Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software.
• Currency exchange with all major world currencies.

Rolling Eyes Why to join…
• You start with $50 balance for FREE.
• PayBox promises to add up to $20 per day to your account for participating during the launch of the new service.
• You get $5 per any person you refer to PayBox.
• You'll help shape the development of the new first-class payment system for the Internet. You will be paid to take surveys and build one of the best new online currency and payment processing services!
• You can collect hundreds of dollars in your account by the launch time. You will have some ability to start using your account balance in October.
Click Here to Join Now!

amath

Back to top Go down

PayBox – paybox.me  Empty Re: PayBox – paybox.me

Post by amath Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 am

PayBox.me has become VirtaPay. I used my old name and password to enter the new site and found a lot of new earnings, so try yours, if you were a member, or join now!

Very Happy VirtaPay is a developing payment processing service for buying and selling online. This service is being designed with the help of of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback. Person-to-Person transactions are already in use.

Arrow Why you should join today...

• You start with $25 in your VirtaPay account and it's absolutely free.
• VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating.
• You get $10 per person you refer to VirtaPay.
• You'll be a user before the new e-currency processor opens.
• You'll help shape the development of the leading payment system.
• You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the launch, even without making any deposit!
Click here to get 25$ FREE!

amath

Back to top Go down