Plajja - Business, Marketing & Money Making Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmmoking WoW gold

Go down

Mmmoking WoW gold Empty Mmmoking WoW gold

Post by Mmokings Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot. I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly. The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth. Website layout: 5 out of 5 Easy to work my way around to what i needed. Price level: 3.5 out of 5 It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere. Security: 5 out of 5 I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned! Livechat: 5 out of 5 Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here. Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold. Discount : Kings45 Visist them at mmokings.com Mmmoking WoW gold ?ref=811

Mmokings

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum