Plajja - Business, Marketing & Money Making Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Facebook

2 posters

Go down

End of Facebook Empty End of Facebook

Post by akkasxsw Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

There is no doubt that Facebook has earned devastating popularity during the last decade as the most viewed pages. Now it has billions of registered members. Now many people are asking how long this popularity will remain? Where is the End of Facebook? Will it be vanished like some other once very popular social media platforms?

akkasxsw

Back to top Go down

End of Facebook Empty Re: End of Facebook

Post by mijendra22 Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 am

well, what would i say is not sufficient .I am not here to describe the life period of facebook. Gone are the days when people used to be eager about social sites like yahoo messenger, hi5, and a lot. But all of these had ruin.Facebook has taken place for this. So, in this regard, what i think is the popularity of Facebook remains as usual.
mijendra22
mijendra22

Back to top Go down

Post by mijendra22 Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:18 am

well, what would i say is not sufficient .I am not here to describe the life period of facebook. Gone are the days when people used to be eager about social sites like yahoo messenger, hi5, and a lot. But all of these had ruin.Facebook has taken place for this. So, in this regard, what i think is the popularity of Facebook remains as usual.
mijendra22
mijendra22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down