Plajja - Business, Marketing & Money Making Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me2Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Me2Everyone Empty Me2Everyone

Post by amath Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:31 am

Me2Everyone will transform your life as a next generation social / business network. We are still launching the website, testing new ideas before it develops into a 3D world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch cool videos, create a photo or art gallery, launch your own record label, open a virtual newspaper, buy a virtual house, protect the environment and even make money from your own online store.

Very Happy Me2Everyone community is made up from people from 170 countries with all sorts of backgrounds and experiences. It is similar to MySpace, you also get your profile, blog, social networking gadgets, but the main difference is that our members own this website! So when we make a profit – they also make a profit.

I got 2,000 FREE shares (worth $2) as a bonus, when I signed up. When you join, you will also receive your welcome FREE shares.
Click here to get your FREE shares!

amath

Back to top Go down

Me2Everyone Empty Re: Me2Everyone

Post by akkasxsw Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 am

I think and see that it's a nice website with enough prospects. I am now ready to join this wonderful site. At the same time I am introducing you this useful social network site. Check this new social media site for opinions @ http://www.opinionoto.com/.

akkasxsw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum